Monday, October 12, 2009

Apple Time!!!

Hello apple fans!
Fall is officially here and the requests have started to roll in! This week will be my first big week of making apples for the season. You can start placing orders for any occasion any time! Halloween is fast approaching and apples can be fun treats for the kids, parties or gifts for special people.

This month the white chocolate will be colored orange to make things that much more festive!
Christmas is also a great time for apples. These make great gifts for friends, neighbors, home and visiting teaching families or partners, co-workers, I could give everyone I know an apple for Christmas!!!
If you want an apple all for yourself but don't really have an excuse, it's okay you don't need to tell me. :) From here on out my diet will likely consist of chocolate, caramel, nuts and apples (good thing there is something healthy in there to balance it all out, right?)!

The options for apples are listed on the left side of the screen. If you have a special order just let me know. It may cost a little extra but I'll let you know beforehand.

OH! Last, but certainly not least, especially for you non-local apple fans. I'm going to work on shipping this week. I have a couple of guinea pigs that are going to help me out to see how the apples hold up during shipping and also the best way to package them. I'll let you know soon how it works out and if we'll be able to ship apples out this year.

I'm really excited for the holidays!!!

To order email me at lindsaylakin@gmail.com or leave a comment. We'll arrange payment.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'll be a guinea pig!