Friday, March 12, 2010

New name, new apples, new pricing

Well the last few months have been slow in the apple world, but that is mostly my fault! Being unemployed for two months you think I would have hit the pavement hard and been hocking my apples at every turn. Instead, I decided to relax and take it easy, which is just fine with me. :)

But I'm back and I've been making lots of changes! First you will notice the new name- Apple Love. Cause really, who doesn't love a crisp, juicy apple covered in caramel and chocolate? And the new blog address- appleloveapples.blogspot.com. The old ones were cute at first, but it's time for an upgrade. A new blog design and logo will be coming soon. (Thanks Melissa for your super creativity and help!)



I also have a couple of new combinations, inspired by the family trip planned for Hawaii this summer . . .

Kauai- White Chocolate Base with Graham Cracker and Milk Chocolate Drizzle

Honolulu- Milk Chocolate Base with Graham Cracker and White Chocolate Drizzle

I'm shooting for a yummy cheesecake-type flavor that I think you will love!



I have also increased my prices just a little. Caramel only apples are now $5.50 and Caramel with toppings are $6.50



Remember, anytime is a good time for caramel apples. Parties, showers, birthdays, corporate gifts- you name it! So get ordering!!!

1 comment:

The Wiser Family said...

yay!! I'm totally going to place an order as soon as I narrow down the many I want!!